About CIP's Comprehensive Transition Programs
We’re CIP, and we’ve been helping young adults on the autism spectrum and with learning differences find success in college, employment, and independent living in our centers across the US since 1984. Our vision is to challenge the norms of what people with learning differences can achieve.
- Comprehensive and individualized support programs for ASD and LD student ages 18-26
- Expand your independence in a supported apartment-based living setting
- Pursue higher education at your choice of several college and university options
- Put your skills to work with the help of CIP’s Career Continuum
- Five centers of excellence across the US
- CIP is approved to enroll international students
About The CIP Bloomington Center
Welcome to Bloomington, Indiana! Bloomington melds an eco-conscious vibe with world-class education and finishes with a healthy (of course!) dose of "Hoosier Hospitality". Nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana and fondly referred to as “B-Town”, Bloomington is a small town with big university amenities. CIP students enjoy world-class higher education, Big Ten sporting events, thriving local businesses, and a unique arts scene. It's worth the trip!
- Ages 18 to 26 years old
- Documented diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism, PDD-NOS, ADHD, NLD, Dyslexia or other Learning Differences
- Low average to high intelligence
- Potential to live and attend college or career program independently
- High level of motivation to meet program goals
- Emotional, behavioral, and psychological stability
Ready to Learn More?
To request more information on our programs, call our National Admissions Office at 877-566-9247 or fill out our online inquiry form below: