About CIP's Comprehensive Transition Programs
The College Internship Program (CIP) in downtown Bloomington, Indiana is a private young adult transition program for individuals ages 18-26 on the autism spectrum and with ADHD and other learning differences.
CIP's Centers of Excellence have provided comprehensive and specialized transition programs across the US since 1984.
- A full-year comprehensive and individualized program for young adults ages 18-26
- Expand your independence in a supported apartment-based living setting
- Pursue higher education at your choice of several college and university options
- Put your skills to work with the help of CIP’s Career Continuum
- Five centers of excellence across the US
- CIP is approved to enroll international students
About The CIP Bloomington Center
Welcome to Bloomington, Indiana! Bloomington melds an eco-conscious vibe with world-class education (IU and Ivy Tech) and finishes with a healthy dose of "Hoosier Hospitality".
Nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana and fondly referred to as “B-Town”, Bloomington is a small town with big university amenities. CIP students enjoy world-class higher education, Big Ten sporting events, thriving local businesses, and a unique arts scene. It's worth the trip!
- Ages 18 to 26 years old
- Documented diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, NLD, Dyslexia and/or other Learning Differences
- Low average to high intelligence
- Potential to live and attend college or career program independently
- High level of motivation to meet program goals
- Emotional, behavioral, and psychological stability
Ready to Learn More?
To request more information on our programs, contact our National Admissions Office.
Call: (877) 566-9247
Or fill out our online inquiry form below: