About CIP's Comprehensive Transition Programs
The College Internship Program (CIP) in Berkeley, California is a private young adult transition program for individuals ages 18-26 on the autism spectrum and with ADHD and other learning differences. CIP's Centers of Excellence have provided comprehensive and specialized transition programs since 1984. Our vision is to challenge the norms of what people with learning differences can achieve.
- Comprehensive and individualized support programs for ASD and LD student ages 18-26
- Expand your independence in a supported apartment-based living setting
- Pursue higher education at your choice of several college and university options
- Put your skills to work with the help of CIP’s Career Continuum
- Five centers of excellence across the US
- CIP is approved to enroll international students
About The CIP Berkeley Center
Welcome to Berkeley, California! Berkeley is proud of its diversity. It's considered a vibrant, eclectic city with strong, local roots. CIP Berkeley was founded in 2007 and is situated in Northern California’s progressive East Bay. With a population of 120,000, Berkeley is a unique and accepting community that prides itself on diversity. Sheltered by rolling hills and the San Francisco Bay, this environmentally conscious city is surrounded by a beautiful landscape and an abundance of recreational and community-based activities. Come and check us out!
- Ages 18 to 26 years old
- Documented diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, NLD, Dyslexia and/or other Learning Differences
- Low average to high intelligence
- Potential to live and attend college or career program independently
- High level of motivation to meet program goals
- Emotional, behavioral, and psychological stability
Ready to Learn More?
To request more information on our programs, call our National Admissions Office at 877-566-9247 or fill out our online inquiry form below: