No news is good news this week as we're still on track for our Summer@CIP programs at UC Berkeley in California and Bard College at Simon's Rock in Massachusetts. We've been in touch with contacts at both locations and continue to plan and make adaptations as more details emerge.
We are also excited to introduce to you our new virtual summer offering:
Summer Sessions@CIP virtual programs help young adults with learning differences to develop valuable skills necessary for making a well-prepared transition in a safe and structured online setting.
Taking the best of what Summer@CIP provides, and incorporating a dynamic mix of expert staff from all five CIP’s comprehensive Full-Year program locations, this unique program will be anything but your typical remote learning offering!
Summer Sessions 2020 Highlights
- Engage in fun and interactive virtual activities
- Join your personal Growth Group with other participants led by expert and friendly staff
- Make new friends in a safe and supportive online environment
- Learn strategies for success in the areas of social skills, executive functioning and organization, independent living and more
- 20 hours of optional supervised evening group activities including Netflix Party, House Party, Escape Room, Pictionary, and more!
- Individualized goal-oriented pre and post evaluation and assessments
- Hear from a variety of expert guest educators
- Parent-only transition workshop led by CIP’s certified coach
- Create a plan for your future!
Summer Sessions@CIP will be held from July 20th to July 31st. For more information, visit our new webpage here.
We will continue to be in touch and please feel free to contact us with any questions we can answer for you in the meantime.
National Summer Admissions Coordinator
CIP National Admissions Office
40 Main Street, Suite 3
Lee, MA 01238
Office: 877-566-9247, ext. 26