Summer Program Video Scholarship Contest
1. You must produce your own original video using a digital video camera, phone, or laptop with camera.
2. Create your video: in 1-3 minutes tell us why you want to attend Summer@CIP!
- Aim high and shoot for success!
- Be energetic!
- Be real!
- Be creative!
- Tell us why you want to attend CIP’s Summer Program!
Deadline Extended! Submissions are due March 31, 2017.
The selected winners must meet Summer@CIP admissions criteria, apply, interview and be accepted into the program in order to claim their scholarship. If you have any questions about the admissions criteria or process, please contact Alicia Bourdon at 877-566-9247 or email email@example.com.
Tips for Making Good Videos:
- Use a tripod or set your camera down – Stabilizing your camera or cell phone will drastically improve the quality of your video and remove shakiness
- Good lighting is important – Avoid standing in front of windows or other bright lights inside. Go outdoors during the day and you can pretty much guarantee good lighting.
- Good audio – Avoid noisy places. Stay close enough to your camera so that the microphone picks up your voice.
- Use the high-quality settings on your camera or phone – If your video is uploaded and the quality is very bad, you may not qualify to win.